Check out our Amanda Brown in this piece on WFAA.com. She (and Julie) participates in Dancing Classrooms. http://www.wfaa.com/news/health/Cha-cha-changing-health-habits-through-dance-at-schools--254253441.html
Ballroom, Latin, Country Western, Club Latin
Fort Worth's Partner Dancing Specialists
Rumba, Cha Cha, Salsa, Waltz, Tango, Fox Trot, Two Step, Merengue, Bachata
and more. This is just a partial list of the dances we teach. For just $65 for our
New Student Special you will be introduced to all of this and more.
DanceMakers of Texas is Fort Worth's premier school for social and competition Ballroom Dancing, Latin Dancing, Salsa Dancing, Country Dancing, Swing Dancing, dance lessons and Wedding Choreography. And you can't find a better place to partner dance socially!
Whether you want to prepare for your wedding, keep up at the clubs, or you dream of dancing like the celebrities on TV, you'll find DanceMakers a great place to learn and practice. From Salsa to Swing, Country Western to Tango, Latin to Ballroom, DanceMakers can get you looking and feeling great in no time.
- System: Our fast and easy system gets you moving right away, even if you've never danced a step in your life! more about our Trophy system
- Staff: We have the best trained staff in Fort Worth. We teach virtually all styles of partner dancing at the social and competition level. Or we can make you look like a star with show choreography! meet our staff
- Facility: Our large facility features two teaching rooms and the largest grand ballroom of any dance studio in Fort Worth.
- Reasonable rates: Compare prices and be pleasantly surprised! Our no-contract policy, variety of packages and youth rates make private lessons affordable. Hurry, we may raise our prices soon.
- Students: The true secret to DanceMakers success is our extraordinary group of students. They make newcomers feel warm and welcome. You'll come for the New Student Special and never want to leave!
Our Services have something for everyone!
Only $65.00! (A $175 value if purchased separately)
Includes 2 private (50 minute) lessons; 2 New Student Group Classes and 2 passes to our Friday night dance party. Single or couple only $65. NEW - we will have started a one hour dance/group class practice session specifically for our newer dancers. 30 minutes of instruction in one dance followed by 30 minutes of instruction in a second dance. New students will get two passes which includes this session along with our regular dance that follows.
This is the best introduction to DanceMakers - whether or not you've danced before. You'll see how our integrated system and relaxed atmosphere get you moving right away -- even if you've never danced a step in your life!
In your private lessons, you'll start from the very beginning, learning the fundamentals of partner dancing and trying a variety of popular styles. No partner? No problem. Your instructor will act as your partner during your lessons. We have a special group class geared toward beginners and will help your ability to dance with anyone. At the Friday night parties, you'll get to practice what you've learned, meet new people, and see what the dances look like at many different levels. The New Student Special gives you the perfect sampler of what DanceMakers has to offer before you decide on a regular program of lessons.
Two left feet? Rhythmically challenged? No problem. Our highly trained staff specializes in making non-dancers into good dancers. After all, DanceMakers is our name! Before you know it, you'll be practicing your new skills at group classes and dancing with your new friends at our Friday Night parties.